Bonjour Tri 2! So glad to be here!

daddy2b

Reaction score
Hi,

My wife and I have been pregnant for 14 weeks today :happydance:

Wow the first tri has been TOUGH! And I'm the GUY! :ninja:

hiya welcome to second tri! things are usually a little less stressful over here lol :D

I am 14 weeks today as well. Welcome to the second tri :)

Welcome welcome, this is the less stressful side of pregnancy. Enjoy it!!!! xx

Same as your wife. Awful time. I had hyperemesis so was in hospital and have not eaten a meal in 9 weeks due to 100% food aversion (living off crisps!). Falling asleep at my desk...falling asleep when putting daughter to bed, sleeping on sofa most of the evening? So yes, sure we are pretty similar. It's hard work. It sounds like you are such a great support though. She is very lucky :)

Blimey that sound tough :wacko: but glad you made it to tri 2. We were in hospital too as she had serious gastro intestinal problems but the little midget was unharmed and battled through it! :ninja:

We've got no other kids so can't imagine what that's like to be pregnant at the same time. Blimey! You must be made of hard stuff!

Well I hope I'm being supportive :blush: Just want what's best for her and the midget :dance:

congratulations daddy2b!!!! nice to see you over here now! i tried getting my OH on here but he wouldnt hehe! i think one hormonal woman is enough for him :p x

Welcome to second tri daddy2b! Hope mummy2b is feeling better now she's come over here :) Hope everything goes well for the both of you :) X

Lea, I had the same thing throughout the first trimester. I've only gotten better since being in hospital and getting fluids pumped into me :lol:

Congrats on making it this far, daddy2b! I know that my DH REALLY struggled with me being so ill in the first trimester. He did lose his cool a couple times :blush: Poor guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->