Boo-hiss, another BFN

RealityPuppet

Reaction score
So as I posted earlier, I had spotting 3 days ago when AF was supposed to come. It was a small amount that didn't show on my pantyliner (found it while checking my cervix). When I say small amount it was like the size of a dime maybe? And like, a small small piece of lining. I thought it was my period but it still hasn't come so I tested about an hour ago and got a :bfn:.

*sigh*

Maybe I tested too early with a crappy (free) test. Still hoping that's the case and AF stays far away and I get my bean.

FINGERS CROSSED

For now I'm just going to count it as a BFN and keep trying.

You never know. Its a good sign that AF is late. Have you had any period symptoms??

I would leave it a few days then re-test.

Seems like a few of us are having a crappy day. I'm feeling really down too if that helps, lol.

:dust: xoxo

Aww I'm sorry you're feelin' down hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've been having tons of headaches, achy legs, back-pain, and some stomach cramps... which might all be signs of an impending period, but I'm not sure.

hang in there theres no need to give up hope yet !!! :)
if you have a negative again and no positive still in a week with no AF, get booked in with your doctor hun and they will send your urine for testing or something hopefully!
good luck anyway hope it happens for u :) xxxxx

also if you do test again soon i suggest using clear blue digi!
dont bother with the cheapos if you can afford it that is
its just messing with you head more, hopefully that should give you a very clear answer xxx

Thank you! Still no AF so I'm hoping I tested too soon. *crosses fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->