Boob pain in one boob??

stepmum

Oliver's Mummy
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had this?

I've had a sore spot on my right boob for the last week or so, kind of feels like a bruised feeling, some days I can't feel it and other days if anything presses against it it's really sore. I've checked my boobs and there doesn't seem to anything there, I've had OH check to make sure and he says he doesn't feel anything, not that he minded :haha:

I do have big boobs anyway and when they jiggle I can kind of feel the actual breast tissue bouncing too.

Does this sound like a normal thing? I've been putting it down to hormones or exercise or just from being big boobed or from constantly prodding to check if there is anything there...or a combination of all 4.

I don't breastfeed so it can't be anything to do with that.

I daren't google.:nope:

P.s I've had this before but it usually goes away on it's own, the last time I had it was just a couple of months before I got pregnant.

Hi
I have the same issue only my boobs aren't that big:blush: I had a breast examination followed by a scan and everything was fine. And due to constantly having it they suggested to take primrose oil massage everyday which i couldn't :blush: So just living with the pain. It's exactly as you're saying in one boob (right one) and there's a sore spot which often gives me pain.
I would say not to worry too much but on the hand I strongly believe to take at least one professional opinion, possibly from your GP just for YOUR peace of mind.
Good luck Hun.
xxxx

OMG I have this too! Noticed it for the past couple of weeks and was feeling in bed last night terrified! Didn't know whether I was feeling tissue, glands, lumps etc. I feel a lot more reassured now (I also have big boobs 34DD and it is also in my right boob on the right side of the nipple - about 3-4cm away from it)

I think boobs are bumpy in general especially big ones but it is scary, I'm glad I'm not the only one too makes me feel reassured :thumbup:

i have this atm in my left one it feels sort of strained and sore i excersize abit everyday but this has stopped me doing that my boobs arent big so i dont no what my problem is lol

quick update to this.. mine has stopped hurting now, in fact I can't feel anything again when I give it a good prod, though I haven't prodded much, don't want it to start again.

Sooo I'm thinking this is maybe a hormonal thing as it seemed to occur during my period. Its just so random as before I had my LO I had all over boob pain during that time of the month, this is so centralised it's weird.

Gonna see next month if it happens again, making a mental note to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->