Boob questions!!! (TMI)

xblondiex

Reaction score
My boobs have started leaking im 29 weeks is it too early? Plus its like a deep yellow colour and i can feel hard lumps is this normal? I also havent got a clue wat bra to buy i dont plan on breastfeeding

How on earth is this TMI? lol. I was leaking colostrum around 30 weeks this time. Have to sleep in a soft nigt bra so I don't wake up with soaked shirt and sheet underneath. I leak so much at night :( it's frustrating but nothing can be done about it. Colostrum is a goldish-yellow so yeah, totally normal. Can I ask why you don't plan on trying bf'ing? I tried so hard with my first but ended up full time pumping.

Totally normal! And nothing is too much information on here ;)

:haha:

Thanks for the replies glad its normal just looked a bit alarming. Ill deffo be looking for a soft bra boobs are so sore! I know its best for baby to bf but i couldnt imagine the pain and plus embarassing while out lol x

Thanks for the replies glad its normal just looked a bit alarming. Ill deffo be looking for a soft bra boobs are so sore! I know its best for baby to bf but i couldnt imagine the pain and plus embarassing while out lol x

I just switched to nursing bras, since I will be BF and will need them soon anyways. They don't have underwire and are so much more comfy. I highly recommend you purchase bras without underwire :D

I agree with pp. Whether or not you decide to bf a good soft bra with no wires is most comfy.

Just to say I had no pain feeding either of mine and once you've mastered feeding, after a week or so say, you can do it so no one really knows when you're out. I've never had anyone say anything x

Thanks if i dont feel too sore at the time i nay try bf'ing. Does anyibe else get aching pains in ur breasts? And nipples feelin like theyve been sliced with razors? Only thing that eases it for me is to press on then and squeeze a little out but not sure if its ok to do that? X

Nipples been sliced by razors.....ouch!!! :haha:

Try a cold flannel on them see if that helps :)

Lol i couldnt think of a better way to describe it. Ill try the flannel a try :thumbup:

cold lettuce leaves is meant to help too hun. I normally just push down on mine as i get sharp shooting pains through my boobs and nipples too.

I wont be bfing in public.. nowhere near brave enough to do that. :haha:

Cold lettuce leaves on your boobs, now there's a picture :rofl: x

:rofl: its either lettuce or cabbage leaves. i could just imagine it now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back