boob size

Layla

Reaction score
HI guys

Sorry got another breast feeding question for you all.

I have a wedding to go to in Augest next year so i have given myself that dead line to get my body back in to shape...I have chosen my dress and im ordering it soon, im hoping that it will give me the kick i need to lose teh weight knowing that i have to fit in to it.

Trouble is, im really hoping i will be able to breast feed, or at least still be expressing by then so im not sure what size dress to get.

How big do your boobs go when your feeding? my size before i had Coby was a 16 and im aiming to get back down to that, if i order a size 16 dress, will it fit if i can get on with feeding? or will i need the size up?

Thanks for any advice

x

if u get a size up then u could have it taken in? but if u order the 16 and u cant get in it theres nt a lot u can do.. i dont no tho :s

As I've been losing weight I've been losing my boobs - went up to an F cup when I was late pregnant/just after giving birth and now down to a D cup (and have lost my baby weight).

Depends on also how much you are expressing/breast feeding on the size also... Kinda like the more you express and feed the more you produce.. but the less you do, the more your body produces less... lol if that makes sense

As I've been losing weight I've been losing my boobs - went up to an F cup when I was late pregnant/just after giving birth and now down to a D cup (and have lost my baby weight).

Thanks girls.

Kina, were you a D cup before you got pregnant? sorry for the personal question. i take it yor still feeding too?

Well done for loseing your baby weight :D

So you think a 16 (my normal pre pregnancy size) will be ok?

x

I was a big C little D when I got pregnant, they're a teeny bit bigger but not much tbh. If you're planning on going on a diet afterwards (I've been doing Weight Watchers for 2-3 months) then I'd definately go for your usual size :)

thanks Kina :D

Did you do any execrise aswell with the weight watchers?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->