Boobie bikkies?

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I was wondering if anyone had used boobie bikkies (or a recipe they found online if not the specific brand) and did they work to help boost your supply?

I was going to go and buy the ingredients today but brewers yeast isn't really something I will ever need again if these biscuits don't work so it will seem like a waste!

I tried with my DS3 and it didn't work at all. But it turned out my problem was low thyroid so my case was probably unfair to the cookies

What makes you think you have/will have low supply?

I ask because I think there are only a few situations where lactation cookies are worth the investment.

If supply is low for medical reasons (such as thyroid etc.) lactation cookies are unlikely to make enough of a difference. If supply is low due to latch issues, sorting those out (easier said than done sometimes I know) would be far more effective and be a more long term solution.

I do think if you are having time away from your baby (for example going back to work) or are exclusively expressing, then the ability (in some folk) to produce just that little bit more when eating the cookies could be worth it. It really depends on your individual situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->