Boobie leakage already!?!

Mcrobinson

Reaction score
At 18 weeks I started waking up with crusty nipples. Now, I'm waking up with full on wet spots in the bed:laundry: it's sticky and clear. I didn't know you could start leaking this early! Anyone else have it this early? I'm not complaining at all cause I'm happy my body is doing what it needs to do, but I'm gonna have to go out and buy some breast pads already!

I have it. It not enough to leak out onto the bed. Just raindrop sized. I thnk it's normal. :)

I started noticing some clear leakage too around that time. Nice to know the ducts aren't blocked :thumbup:

I've had two random occurrences when one nipple has stuck to my tshirt and I notice only when I get up there's a small wet spot.

I think it's if you put a bit of pressure on it while you're sleeping cuz I sleep on my right side and woke up with the right nipple wet.

I took a look and my nipple had a bit of creamy liquid coming from it. Wasn't expecting it even at 20 something weeks but it's normal!

When my friend got closer to 30 weeks she said she had it a lot.

Happened to me with dd around 16 weeks and I'm just starting to notice it now this time. It's weird but a good sign if you want to feed!!

I'm 22 weeks and started leaking, same sort of fluid. My nipples have been hurting like crazy this pregnancy so I'd been expecting the leakage to come soon.

It's awful but...expressing a bit actually help alleviate the pain, which I'm totally thankful for because the pain is unbearable at times. I'll do it in hot shower sometimes, and the hubz is like...'Are you milking yourself already?!' Bahahaha.

I'm really hoping this is good news for breast feeding when baby gets here! I was only able to nurse for about a month with each of my previous babies and I'm really hoping to go for longer this time.

Yeah with my first pregnancy I started leaking a bit around 18 weeks as well. It's normal :) everyone is different.

I have transparent liquid if I press... it wasfreaky! I thought that only happened towards the end, but I guess my body isgearing up

I sleep mainly on my left side and it is coming from my right boob mainly. It has been on my boob, stomach, and bed. I'm hoping this is a good sign for breastfeeding though. The women in my family have pretty good luck when it comes to breastfeeding...my mother breastfed me until I was 4. I Don't plan on doing that.

I had an incident of leaking the exact same thing earlier this week (25 weeks) from both sides - just a drop of clear sticky stuff. It's normal but you should get some pads if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Mine started at 20 weeks, was the same with my previous pregnancy. Annoying having to wear breast pads :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->