boobies (tmi!)

fl00b

Finley's Mummy & WTT :)
Reaction score
i actually HATE my boobs right now!

as well as all the leaking, i've got so much dried collostrum stuck 'in there' and on top of all that, really bad dry skin all over it :dohh:

is there anyway i could like... make them look less gross? and has anyone else got boobs they just don't want to look at? :haha:

God yes, I hate my boobs rn. Probably tmi but my nipples seem to have grown and taken my boobs hostage :haha: Not to mention all the stretch marks. I want my boobs back :(

I have gross boobs! :haha:
The skin is sooo dry especially on my nipples :blush: and they're always red and hot, which can be embarrassing if I'm out wearing a thin white top, I look like I have a huge pink bra on! :dohh:

Mine are terrible :dohh: between the stretch marks and now I leak so much I get white stains on my boobs. -.- and they are majorly dry all the time.

I've found putting belly oil on them helps a bit. On the bright side, I had flat nipples up til the third trimester, I had been worried about BFing :blush:

ugh yes! i hate my boobs right now. not only do i have everything you listed above - my nipples look bigger and darker, there are stretchies all over them, and hurt so bad i have to wear a thin sports bra everyday! you can try rubbing vitamin E oil on them for the dry skin- but other then that, I have no suggestions... i feel your pain though!!!! :cry:

i think everyyyy girl has this issue!! i woke up this morning with a HUGE wet spot -__- yay for leaking!

I'm sorry! You can use breast pads if it's excessive. Hope it clears up. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->