Boobies??

ale

Reaction score
My boobs are killing me and I do not remember when they stopped hurting my last two pregnancies?! Any idea when they will ease off??

Sorry, I'm in the same boat! I'm sure with my first the pain had stopped by now...

Mine still hurt sometimes but I didn't lose a single first tri symptom (morning sickness, fainting, sore breasts etc) until after 16 weeks

Mine are still a bit tender at the sides. the pain started decreasing around 14/15 weeks though.

Ughhhh well the nausea and vomiting is much better but headaches and tender breast are killing me

Mine have just eased off this last week or so. Still sore at the sides but nothing like it was in first tri!

I'll be 14 weeks this Thursday so I'm hoping for relief soon

I'm starting my 24th week and my boobs still kill me at times. I was a petite B and now I don't know what I am. Last time I checked 4 weeks ago I was a full D! It has let up, but the throbbing always starts up again. I'm hoping it means I will produce a healthy supply of milk, otherwise this is not worth it! lol

I've only ever had sore nipples during pregnancy, never sore breasts. Not sure to which you are referring. The pain stuck around until I weaned at six months, unfortunately.

Nipples aren't sore just breast. And my boobs never grow during pregnancy I stay at a B... I had trouble breastfeeding my two but hopefully this baby will be different

Mine hurt now at 14 weeks but didn't hurt in the early weeks!

From 16 to 17 weeks the soreness was became less noticeable for me. They still are more sensitive than usual because they are very full but rarely uncomfortable or painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->