Boobies

Yeah me too, I have small tatas but nice nipples. My oh doesn´t care either way, I thikn he is more of a bum man....or lying!

:thumbup: Smart man!

Whenver I mention my small size, my DH always says, "Anything more than a handful is a waste." It's sweet, but he's also very smart! :haha: Don't piss of the wifey about her cup size!

I have heard about the back pain from large breasts, it sounds horrible. But.........:blush: I would like to strut around in a tight v-neck shirt and fill it out.

Maybe we could coordinate a cross-country temporary boobie trade?

I'm going to get some of these. I might stick more than one on each boob and see how many funny looks I get.

I am WAY too modest for that. :blush: I have to have a lining in my bra b/c I can't handle having my nipples showing.

I could probably try it at a night club or something!

I love my boobies after a number of years hating them but happy they have stopped at a FF as anything bigger I fear back pain too.

I know my DH is a boob man thankfully :)

I once went to a party as a six breasted alien, it was so easy just tied three bras together one above the other and stuffed them, then went as normal. It looked effective and the men loved it. I kept having to remind them it was false advertising big style!!

I once went to a party as a six breasted alien, it was so easy just tied three bras together one above the other and stuffed them, then went as normal. It looked effective and the men loved it. I kept having to remind them it was false advertising big style!!

LOL! I wish I could see a pic of that!

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yeah shame i don´t have a photo, we could all do it for halloween, all the ttcers over 35 as aliens around the world!

Keekee ,they are amazing :thumbup:I love them and so would dh :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

I think Miranda wore them in an episode of SATC. It made the men all googly eyed :wacko:. When the dressings are off I'm getting some of these beauties and I'm going to strut round the house in a tight t-shirt and see if I can get OH in the mood. I will be doing this on all of my fertile days :thumbup:. I don't think he'll even think to ask where the extra nipple came from :haha:.

Keekee ,they are amazing :thumbup:I love them and so would dh :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

I think Miranda wore them in an episode of SATC. It made the men all googly eyed :wacko:. When the dressings are off I'm getting some of these beauties and I'm going to strut round the house in a tight t-shirt and see if I can get OH in the mood. I will be doing this on all of my fertile days :thumbup:. I don't think he'll even think to ask where the extra nipple came from :haha:.

LMAO!!

Yeah, I was thinking about SATC too! It worked for her if I recall.

I love it ,o u will be knocked up in no time ,:happydance::happydance:

I love it ,o u will be knocked up in no time ,:happydance::happydance:

That's the plan! :thumbup: Once a cycle really isn't working lol.

It won't be once a cycle anymore Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well here's hoping! :thumbup: I needs to get me some super sexy boob attire too. I'll be glad to see the back of these sports bras.
I like this site - but it's so expensive...

That is madness ,wot about good old marks and spencers or debenhams or an summers

I'm only a D or DD but I would take a reduction too, except DH would divorce me!! Mind you, if we're looking for ways to hold them up, my DH would volunteer - it would be his dream job!!

I'm only a D or DD but I would take a reduction too, except DH would divorce me!! Mind you, if we're looking for ways to hold them up, my DH would volunteer - it would be his dream job!!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"