Boobies

:lol::lol: this thread is awesome!

I remember that episode of SATC...was funny when she had to get them off without the guy noticing, he was so worked up he didn't even realise the nips were gone!

I'm with ready & natsby here. I've heard that breastfeeding makes the boobies smaller?? :sad1:

I remember that episode of SATC...was funny when she had to get them off without the guy noticing, he was so worked up he didn't even realise the nips were gone!

I'm with ready & natsby here. I've heard that breastfeeding makes the boobies smaller?? :sad1:

Nope def not for me ,I have fed four babies and still have big inflatables :thumbup::haha:

^^ thank goodness for that, I'm not exactly flat chested but don't want to lose what I got :blush:

Nope def not for me ,I have fed four babies and still have big inflatables :thumbup::haha:

i've got a theory with breastfeeding. i wasn't blessed with the boob fairy at all...i have 3 sisters and only 1 had the BOOBS and my word, she had breasts!!!! so i asked my mum, how did that happen? :haha: and after delving for info, i found out that my mum only breast fed my sister 'with the boobs' and didn't manange it with me and my other sisters.

so i concluded that it was bc of the sma i was given that i ended up my flat chest! :haha:

Right I knew I would breast feed but that makes it an easy choice! Now I don´t mind but as a teenager I really felt awful about my flat chest. Although when I started martial arts I was glad of it.

i've got a theory with breastfeeding. i wasn't blessed with the boob fairy at all...i have 3 sisters and only 1 had the BOOBS and my word, she had breasts!!!! so i asked my mum, how did that happen? :haha: and after delving for info, i found out that my mum only breast fed my sister 'with the boobs' and didn't manange it with me and my other sisters.

so i concluded that it was bc of the sma i was given that i ended up my flat chest! :haha:

It's a good thing you don't have brothers who were breastfed...

Macwooly, Just wanted to say I think the drinking more has helped, so thanks!! They still don´t look like my boobies, but they feel a bit more normal.

I might change this thread name to "News on the boobs!"

My B cup went to a bearly A cup after nursing 3 kids.

Completely worth it though :thumbup:

I watched a doco a couple of days ago called "my large breasts and me" or something similar. It followed 3 young girls who all had huge boobs and hated them. They looked at options other than surgery (which i've always wanted). One was tall and thin with a G cup, she gave lingerie and swimwear modelling a go and decided that her photos turned out so nice, she didnt need to hate her boobs after all. Another tried exercise and dieting to try to 'work off' some of her boobs. At the end of 8 weeks she'd lost lots of weight and 1 1/2 inches from her bust. She also started to feel better about herself and not hate her boobs so much. Another girl had seriously considered surgery but was frighted by the scars and the surgery itself and its risks. She had K cup boobs and suffered lots of neck and back pain. She chose physio and chiro to help deal with the pain and said she may consider surgery in the future but didnt want the scarring at age 23.
Anyway, it was really good. Thought i'd share.

And my boobs didnt get any smaller from breastfeeding. Nor did they deflate or sag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->