Boobs are growing funny

Meganshellby

Reaction score
I have always had a right boob that is a little bigger than my left. Since I've gotten pregnant I feel like my left one hasn't grown at all... If anything I feel like it shrunk (which could just be an illusion from the rest of my getting so big). But now I am 35 weeks along and my right boob is so much bigger it has become very noticeable. Almost two cup size difference... HELP!!! 😫 as if pregnancy isn't hard enough.

I'm sorry I'm not help but I'd definitely see the dr about it!!

sorry to hear that hun! I also am a little lop sided my left boob is a bit bigger than my right one and even when my milk comes in there is more milk in the left one than the right! one thing you can do once your milk does come in and if you are planning on BF is to focus on the smaller one a little more and also you could pump it more and you will generate more milk in it making it get bigger.
Good luck

I don't wanna give you bad news but..ever since my first son, my right boob is like 2 cup sizes bigger than my left :/ I asked the midwife and she said that one boob typically has more milk ducts than the other so it grows more

I don't think it's anything abnormal, but you may want to mention it to your doctor. I had always been blessed with a (mostly) matching pair, but since getting pregnant, the left one (Simon) has gotten huge, and the right one (Garfunkel) has stayed more or less the same.

I don't think it's anything abnormal, but you may want to mention it to your doctor. I had always been blessed with a (mostly) matching pair, but since getting pregnant, the left one (Simon) has gotten huge, and the right one (Garfunkel) has stayed more or less the same.

Love your boob names. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->