Boobs don't hurt today

jaxntango

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and my boobs suddenly don't hurt anymore. Last night I got morning sickness for the first time that lasted all day. I threw up around 10 times. I then had terrible hip and back pain. I went to the er and doctor said the back and hip pain was from staining while puking. They checked urine and no uti. I have felt tired all day and hungover but my breast tenderness has gone. Is this normal? I can't help but worry. Also, had a scan at 7 wks 6 days and everything looked good.

Mine never hurt this entire pregnancy. I'm now 24 weeks. I'm sure everything is fine :hugs:

My boobs also never hurt during both pregnancies. But I had other symptoms. During the first pregnancy I felt nauseous every day for the first 2 or 3 months, and towards the end of pregnancy I was suffering from water retention and swelling. During the second pregnancy I felt nauseous just for 2 or 3 weeks and I wasn't suffering from water retention at all. So...every pregnancy is different and it's normal that the symptoms come and go. Don't overthink it and relax. I'm sure everything is ok! Good luck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->