Boobs not sore!

msdecember

Reaction score
I think I'm out for this month... My boobs have no amount of soreness, tenderness at all and I'm due for AF on Friday.. I have been dealing with unusual nausea but the last time I was pregnant, the first sign was that my boobs were on FIRE!

Any of you ladies get BFP with no fire in the boobies?

When I got my BFP in jan my boobs were fine, just more veiny!

when i was in the shower this morning.. i realized that they were definitely more prominent!

gl to u..
my boobs were no dif hun..
did u catch your ov?

wow thats great news hun..i still aint had pos opk :(

So this is the second month in a row I'm pregnant. Obviously the first one didn't go so well, m/c at 6 weeks. With that one I had a bfp at 10dpo and definite boob stuff going on. This time (just tested positive today) no bfp until 15dpo and nothing going with the boobs yet. I actually felt more pregnant yesterday, had spotting this morning so figured it was AF and gave up, now lo and behold - bfp. Hopefully not just a chemical, not sure I can handle two m/c's in 60 days.

So this is the second month in a row I'm pregnant. Obviously the first one didn't go so well, m/c at 6 weeks. With that one I had a bfp at 10dpo and definite boob stuff going on. This time (just tested positive today) no bfp until 15dpo and nothing going with the boobs yet. I actually felt more pregnant yesterday, had spotting this morning so figured it was AF and gave up, now lo and behold - bfp. Hopefully not just a chemical, not sure I can handle two m/c's in 60 days.

Wow! Did u mc naturally? I'm really hoping I get my BFP again this month after mc 2 weeks ago! You have given me hope :D

Wow! Did u mc naturally? I'm really hoping I get my BFP again this month after mc 2 weeks ago! You have given me hope :D

Yep, started spotting at 5 weeks, full on m/c at 5+5, then tested 0 for HCG 5 days later so no need for D&C. Now, 31 days after the m/c, positive again! Fingers crossed this one's stickier.

Heya

Last month (n first pregnancy) I had no boob soreness at ALL, little sensitive on nipples few days after Ov but that was it!

As i was only 5wks when I miscarried on Feb 17th n the bleeding stopped after 4 days we hav just kept trying. This month no sensitivity and feel nothing when actually touching them but keep feeling kinda achey during the day...hate to admit it but am guessing it's prob just in my mind since they don't hurt when I touch them n don't 'ache' all the time :-( I'm desperately trying to stop myself symptom spotting but every other thought is about it at the moment!!

Really hope u get ur + it might b this time is just diff...n hey for us ladies maybe that's a good thing?!

Gl to u all xxx

first of all.. CONGRATS!!! what a wonderful thing! its promising to hear that this time around your symptoms and everything were totally different from what you experienced with your last pregnancy? my breasts are a little tender... and i've been battling with nausea which i didn't have to deal with much last time.. just tested at 12 dpo and it was basically a BFN with a very faint line.. it's def there.. not sure if it's an evap or not as i followed the directions to a t. if i don't get AF by saturday morning, i will go out and purchase the real deal to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->