Boobs seem smaller

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi
So I'm about 11/12 wks and my boobs have been really fully and round I've just had and afternoon bath and turn don't feel so full and round but still hurt when I walk down the stairs and very sensative nipples. I've got my first scan tomorrow? Anyone else had the same boob problem.??

I have this too, somedays they hurt other days they don’t, it varies. What other symptoms do you have? Good luck with your scan tomorrow, let us know how it goes x

Hi I don't really tbh but I didn't with my son. I'm so nervous for my scan tomorrow just worried they will say sorry there is no baby no heart beat it's stopped growing .

How's things with u?

Tell a lie I'm tired Some times feel sick but not be sick gone off loads of food get a bit of constipation wee loads in the night.
What have u got x

I think it’s only natural to worry, I’m sure all will be fine though. Hope it goes well. I have my follow up scan on Friday and tbh I have the same worries as you especially since my last scan showed I’m 2 weeks behind... been the longest 2 weeks of my life so praying I see some improvement!
All good signs. I have on and off sore boobs, constant tiredness, peeing a lot, slight nausea but no actual sickness. Constipation also. I had went off food but seems my appetite is back and I’m constantly snacking. Been having to nap most days and have literally no energy to do anything x

I didn't have a nap today and I doubt il sleep tonight.x il let u know how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->