Boobs still the same size

Mine are pretty much the same size. They have got a bit bigger but that's probably only because I've gained weight though!

I haven't bothered getting any more bras or been measured,maybe in a couple of months I may notice a change,be nice if they grew a bit,lol

I've only had to go up one size in the band, not the cup.

My boobs are the first thing to grow in pregnancy! I've gone from a 36C to a 42D! Don't worry, they'll get bigger!

Mine have not really changed size. Some of my 'smaller' bras don't fit me but I have not had to buy any more yet!!

i went and got measured at 10weeks or so and i had gone from a 38D to a 38E now i can feel the band getting tighter and the cups getting fuller so i think i might have to go and get a new bra lol xx

I was a 38B before pregnancy, and im now a 38B....i feel robbed of knowing what big boobs feel like!! :sad2:

x

My boobs never grew in my first pregnancy... not until my milk came in. That's fine though cuz we don't have to buy new bras!!

I am still the same size but I am def. fuller. Oh has said several times that they look and feel much bigger but I'm pretty sure it is all in his head! :haha: I imagine when the milk comes in they will grow...

Still the same here. Which at a DD already - I am very glad at!!

Mine are the same and I haven't gone up in bra size yet. My hubby thinks they've gotten bigger so maybe just a bit fuller in size.

I think mine have gotten bigger but I haven't measured or anything. I know they've been sore enough I gave up on under wire bras. Sports bras are the best right now!

At this point I'll probably wait until I'm totally done breastfeeding before going on a splurge at Victoria's Secret for new bras.

I was a 38B before pregnancy, and im now a 38B....i feel robbed of knowing what big boobs feel like!! :sad2:

x

They are overrated!!! Trust me! Unless you enjoy not being able to do high impact exercise without pain (even spending $60 on a bra, I can't get enough support). And don't even get me started on the back pain. :(

I was a DD before preggo, and thankfully I'm still a DD. I did have to go up a size in band though. Hopefully they won't grow anymore!

x

They are overrated!!! Trust me! Unless you enjoy not being able to do high impact exercise without pain (even spending $60 on a bra, I can't get enough support). And don't even get me started on the back pain. :(

I was a DD before preggo, and thankfully I'm still a DD. I did have to go up a size in band though. Hopefully they won't grow anymore!

aww i know Mama...just i thought it would be nice for a few months :haha: x

I'm so jealous of all of you ! , my boobs haven't stopped growing I was a 10 C and now I'm a 12 F only 22 weeks pregnant and every few weeks I'm having to buy new bras because they don't fit any more :( big sized bras are so expensive as well and I don't wear them for very long either

Mine have only grown a tiny bit, I was a 32 E before now I'm a 34 E. Some of my small bras don't fit anymore but I have bought a few new ones from Elle McPherson & they fit so well :)

I started at a 32FF. I am now a 32H. I know that's, like, really really big, but it's true that big boobs are really not as great as you'd think. I understand that the B size ladies would like to grow. But I'm so over how big mine are. And they'll get even bigger when the milk comes in. I have a small head, and each of my boobs are bigger than my head. Which is kind of funny. But not when you have crazy hormones too haha.

Mine didn't get noticeably bigger until the end of the pregnancy with my first baby... they grew considerably when filled up with milk, though! If you breastfeed for more than a few weeks, you'll see what I mean. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->