Boobs still the same size

I've gone from 32B to 32D! They didn't grow at all in my first pregnancy until after baby was born and my milk came through so just shows every pregancy is different!

Mine never really did in either pregnancy - they got a little bit bigger as I gained weight and started wearing a maternity bra. Where I bought it, the lady explained that your boobs get wider too, so I really think that's all that I experienced.

When my milk came in, I tripled in size and remained that way for a couple months. By the time I got pg again, they were back to being their normal size. They also never hurt during pregnancy...only at the beginning of bfing which I did for 12 months exclusively.

Mine never really did in either pregnancy - they got a little bit bigger as I gained weight and started wearing a maternity bra. Where I bought it, the lady explained that your boobs get wider too, so I really think that's all that I experienced.

When my milk came in, I tripled in size and remained that way for a couple months. By the time I got pg again, they were back to being their normal size. They also never hurt during pregnancy...only at the beginning of bfing which I did for 12 months exclusively.

Mine only really hurt when squeezed or hit, and it doesn't take much because they are so sensitive. Of course, lucky me, DH can't keep himself from grabbing constantly. Aside from that they mostly just feel heavier though I'm unsure of actual growth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->