Boobs stopped hurting soon after BFP

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

These are the ranting and ravings of a crazy lady, so do be warned! I'be had five early losses over the past 18 months and am now pregnant again. This time is different as I had really early tests with good progression and what I thought were good symptoms. My boobs were killing me up until yesterday and by today they almost feel normal. I'm still only 13dpo, but terrified my hormones might be dropping. It's just the fact that they were hurting and now they're not. With my two successful pregnancies I never really experienced sore boobs at all, so I know the absence of pain doesn't mean something is wrong, it's just the fact that they did hurt and now they don't :(

Anyone else experienced the loss of boob pain soon after their BFP and be okay? I know, I sound mad! :D There'a no denying that. This is what the past two years have driven me to!

My sore boobs came and went all through the first trimester, right from the start. They didn't hurt much until the day of my missed period, them that day they were so sore that it prompted me to test that eve if my period didn't show! The next day, no pain and like I imagined the whole thing! And then they'd go from horribly painfully for a few days to suddenly nothing for another few.. I don't necessarily think it's an indicator of anything, as in my case, but I don't have any experience of losses or loss of symptoms to be fair. I'd say keep hopeful, everything else sounds positive, so fingers crossed!!

Mine have never hurt in any of my 4 pregnancies.

Mine hurt through 10/11dpo (before bfp), then stopped hurting, then started hurting again at 5 weeks. I think you are ok.

My boobs have never been sore this time which is unusual for me too. They usually feel like they are on fire in the tww and continue to be sore during the first few weeks of the first trimester. I've had three mmc and a chemical so I know exactly how you feel. I scrutinize everything now. Hoping that we're just lucky ones that don't have to deal with the sore bbs lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->