Boobs usually sore in 2ww, but NOT this time

D

dwm

Hi everyone, I haven't posted on these forums in a long time. We're not trying to conceive just now but not preventing either, usually just use the infamous withdrawal method.
Every month without fail my boobs start to get sore a week after ovulation, then get progressively worse before easing off a day or 2 before my period starts. This month I haven't had the slightest twinge of pain in them - I've started poking and prodding them to make sure they're not sore haha! Normally they're pretty bad for a few days, like it makes me wince if something just brushes them. Now I know the typical pregnancy symptom is the presence of sore boobs, but I'm getting pretty suspicious because its SO unusual to not have them. Do you think it could be a sign or am I being crazy?
I guess another option is that I didn't ovulate this month. I only track it by my mucus, I don't temp or anything so can't be sure. Anyone have any thoughts? I think I'm about 11dpo, give or take a day. Thanks in advance

I see you posted this a while back but wanted to respond. That was my 1st true symptom of pregnancy with the baby I just had- the lack of sore breasts after ovulation. Just like you, my breasts would get increasingly sore and then ease up the day before my period. That happened every cycle except when I got pregnant.

Have you tested yet? If so, are you pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->