Boobs

Layla

Reaction score
This is such a strange thing to ask...

Coby has developed a fasenation with my boobs, he pulls my tops down when he is tired and rests his head on them to go to sllep, and sometimes he will make a fist and put it in my clevarage, i guess its like a comfort thing right?

The thing im starting to worry about is when the baby comes and i have to feed him, will Coby see them as his and get jealous? Will he want to do the same as the baby and feed too??! :shock:

Anyone with young babies and toddlers that breast feed can you advise?

Thanks

x

i think babies do this as they can hear your hearbeat !

Layla my son is obsessed with my boobs but he was breastfed. If he wasn't feeding, he'd have his hand down my top and try to tweak my nipple (Which I hated, If Paul would have done it i'd have punched him). If he saw a nipple (Not just mine, anyones, even Pauls) his eyes would light up and he'd get excited about it....He'd also try and put his hands down my Mom and sisters tops.....Paul used to muse how great it would be to be a baby again!

It was an absolute nightmare to wean him off the breast and I couldn't wear low cut tops as he'd be trying to get my boobs out. Now that he's weaned when he goes to sleep he's still got his hand down my top. Its definitely a comfort thing....He has been jealous of the baby being fed as its reminded him that I have boobs again.....He cries when he's tired for "Milk" and begs "Peese, peese" but I just have to keep telling him the milk is for baby and he is a big boy. He is distracted with Juice, so I always have juice to offer as a substitute.

-I don't think I've re-assured you in any shape or form have I? lol

lol thanks!

Coby doesnt know thats what they are used for, he was only breast feed for a week or two so he wouldnt have remembered, its defo a comfort thing with him for when he is tired, im just worried he will want to do what the baby is doing if he sees me feeding....dont know how i will explain to him he cant

x

Olivia giggles when she sees my boobs and since i stopped bfing her (at 18months) , she's tried to latch on a few times but I say it's for the baby and do what Rachael does give her her cup

My daughter Hailey 19 months, Was only breastfed on week she wasn't much of a breastfed baby and refused it.
Every time she see's my boobs she will laugh or smile and if shes screaming sometimes she will pull my top down or try to take a peek and she will automatically stop crying..
She does it to my mom and alot of woman that hold her I don't know what to think of it either its kinda bad & embarrassing when some stranger or fam member holds her and she like tryes to "PEEK"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->