Boobs

Ambivalent

Reaction score
Ladies with larger boobs, how are you coping? What are you wearing? I have gone from a 34E to a 34H and baby isnt even here yet. Now my entire upper torso is just boob from armpit to armpit and I have started to get REALLY uncomfortable with a bit of a rash developing where my boobs meet. Anybody else getting this? What do you do?

Nothing glamorous about pregnancy..

Diaper rash cream is what I use on a wet rash, is it because of sweat in the area you think? I went from 40D to 46E so far and I get a sweat rash under my 'bigger' boob.

Thank you, I will try a bit of sudocreme. I think sweat is probably the likely culprit. Has it helped your rash much?

Hi. I've not got a rash but I have grown enormously. I was a 36E/F, now, well, nothing fits.
My "large" nursing bras are too small, but I don't want to go and buy more in case they grow more before D day!

I started with 12e boobies and they haven't changed... I am so
Worried they will balloon after bubs comes and I start feedingg

Yes, with my first pregnancy I grew from a 'C' to a "DD" in pregnancy, and when my milk came in and for several months I had Dolly Parton "E's" it was ridiculous! And not in a good, sexy way. it was disgusting. I used a lot of baby powder to keep the sweat under the boobs at bay.

Oh yeah, and to add to the 'glamour', I escaped my first pregnancy with zero belly stretch marks.. but I have them all over my boobs! booooooooooooooooooo!

I'm wearing 32H right now. My old bras completely stopped fitting somewhere around 17 weeks. My mom finally took me to get a new one. Yes, one new one, it was $140. I wear it everyday, and it's so comfy! I haven't had any trouble with rashes or anything, might be because my bra fits so well? It's starting to get a bit uncomfortable again, but I think it's because my belly is starting to push up a bit on the underwire cause it looks like it still fits my boobs well. If I had to do it again I would still invest in one or two really expensive bras, I think it's totally worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->