Boobs

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
mine are huge and really full!! they are so sore too but now for the different part i was just in the shower and noticed that they have red blotches all over them. anybody else have this :shrug:

probably could have been caused from the heat...the odd time i get red blotches on my chest and other parts of my body for no reason.

they are still there and iv been out of the shower for over a half an hour! it looks like a rush of blood or something

sorry hun don't know but do love a thread just called 'boobs!'

:)

red blotches? Sounds like it could have beenf rom the heat or a possible skin irritation. Have you changed soaps? Have any pets? It could also be hormonal. I have skin conditions that only seem to flare up when I'm hormonal or stressed out.

havnt done anything diff and have no pets! like im in a cool room now and they are still the same

Hmmmm just to say that was my only sign I was pregnant last time. 9/10 dpo and I felt all day like they were swollen and hot. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

sorry hun don't know but do love a thread just called 'boobs!'

:)
I thought the same thing very catchy. When i was prego with my daughter (which feels like forever ago) i had acne like in between my boobs which i thought was really weird. Hope this help!! :flower:
also now im 9dpo with acne on my chin (which i never get also) i hope thats a good sign!

no red splotches but mine are killing me! so sore and huge, feel like i'm lugging around jugs of milk. fx'd for our bfps!

havnt done anything diff and have no pets! like im in a cool room now and they are still the same

sounds like a hormonal change or stress then. Hope it's a preggo symptom for you!

my nipples feel like they are burning!!! also the smell of food is making me feel sick

Sounds promising (though not very comfortable!).

My chest feels like there's a weight on it - due af tomorrow so we'll see!

:dust:

I'm so hopeful for you, just checked back to see how you were progressing. I think I'm going to like this new section as you get to read stories and see bfp's developing from start to finish.

yeah i love this section too finally getting to know people xx

No red blotchiness for me, BUT .....I have noticed that around ovulation I have a vein in my right one that bulges out a bit and I should have my AF this weekend......the vein is bulging again (which I did notice last night in the shower). So, maybe a hormonal thing, dunno. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->