Boobs

esther

Mum to Layla born June 09
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just a question, I find that some days my boobs are more tender and sore then others, like today for example they are not very sore at all, only if I poke them to see if they are. Whereas the other night they were painful to sleep on?

Anyone else find this, that some days they are more sore than others?

Yep mine werent as sore as they used to be and now they are sore again. The wierd things youre body goes through i tell ya hehehe

Yeah it is definitely very strange.

yes. Plus some sleep positions make them tender and I find out in the morning. And smaller bras are also bad.

I have this too, some days their awfull, and then some their pretty ok! I find that occasionally theyll hurt for like 3 hours and then get better and then hurt again etc! I too agree that sleeping positions has alot to do with it!:happydance:

It is strange, they weren't very sore at all this morning and I literally had to really poke them to see if they hurt and now this afternoon they are a bit more sensitive.

I am going through the same exact thing! I never thought I would want to feel any discomfort, especially there.

Since it is one of those things I can't control, I am just "observing" how my body feels. It's just like being a bystander and watching what is going on from the outside! It's a lot less stressful this way I think.

When do you go for your first scan?
Please keep us posted!

:dust:
JM

I find mine hurt more at night! rather uncomfortable when u sleeping lol

I don't remember mine hurting at all last pregnancy but this time they kill, I feel like I had a boob job or just came out of surgery. Like actually painful. I take off my bra asap after getting home!!!:hissy:

mine are alright during the day, except when i have toddlers climbing all over me at work (the little girl i look after has now started saying "boobies, sore" tho) but the worst thing is at night, my bra must be pretty good cos when i take it of they hurt like hell! do you think sleeping on your front makes it worse then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->