booby milk is awesome

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
my baby was born 6lbs14oz and is 11lbs at 2 months today :yipee:
Her hair is also growing a lot..
shes also started vocalizing, smiling all day long, rolling during tummy time from tummy to back.. putting weight on her legs, holding her head up very well..

all cause of my me, i'm so proud and amazed that my body has made this baby grow inside the womb AND outside!!!

:yipee:

just a proud mommy today!

Yay! That's truly amazing weight gain! And all the rest of her development:flower:

Go girl!

x

You should be very proud! Booby power!! Hehehe

Yay for super booby juice! Can't wait til my LO starts doing all that stuff :D

aw good for you xx makes me so sad and like a failure I couldnt breastfeed cos I didnt get any milk :cry: literally nothing due to a traumatic delivery and blood loss. Well done to you ladies its such a gift enjoy it :hugs:!!

Ava is such a forward little girl though and weighed a whopping 17lb 7oz at 20 week lol she's well and truly thriving on formula so I'm very lucky to have a healthy girl either way :D

xx

aw good for you xx makes me so sad and like a failure I couldnt breastfeed cos I didnt get any milk :cry: literally nothing due to a traumatic delivery and blood loss. Well done to you ladies its such a gift enjoy it :hugs:!!

Ava is such a forward little girl though and weighed a whopping 17lb 7oz at 20 week lol she's well and truly thriving on formula so I'm very lucky to have a healthy girl either way :D

xx

Don't feel like a failure hun, coz you're not. You are a great mum :hugs:

Aw thank you honey :flower: x

Honestly girls breastfeeding can be very difficult no matter how natural it is you're all doing fabulous!x

Congrats!!! Amazing juice!!

Ness - never a failure! Ava ia a gorgeous, thriving lil' lady and you have done fab by her all the way :hugs:

Ness - never a failure! Ava ia a gorgeous, thriving lil' lady and you have done fab by her all the way :hugs:

Aw thank you darling :flower:

I might come in this section of the forum more often - I'm not breastfeeding but everyone is nice ha ha xx

Aw thank you darling :flower:

I might come in this section of the forum more often - I'm not breastfeeding but everyone is nice ha ha xx

I like to hide over here when baby club gets a bit much! Its so lovely over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->