Booked my scan

LoveMyBaby786

Reaction score
So I called up to book my scan today and have my apoointment when I will be 10 weeks exactly. Isn't this a tad too early or does it not matter if it isnt exactly 12 weeks?
Should I call back and reschedule?

I think it depends if you're having the NT scan done. I believe that can be measured from 11 weeks onwards? but if you're ok with an early scan and don't want NT then should be fine :) Good luck x

Not sure tbh but if it is too early to take all the measurements I think they will just rebook you for a another scan. I am estimated to be 7-9 weeks and my scan will be at 10-12 weeks on 9th Jan so I may be 10 weeks then....
I nearly had to have another 20 week scan as the baby was in a funny position and they only just got all the measurements!

What does NT scan mean?
Yeah the lady did ask me when my last period was so she should know how many weeks I am right? Lol

What does NT scan mean?
Yeah the lady did ask me when my last period was so she should know how many weeks I am right? Lol

NT stands for nuchal translucency. It's a screening you can elect to have to test for Down's syndrome. It's usually done between 11 and 13 weeks I think but if you're not having that then it will be a regular dating scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->