Booking appt went well but feeling low as hubby away :(

torilou

Reaction score
Had booking appt today, went really well and gave me New Years Day as due date :) but sat here feeling low as was given all my exciting pregnancy info and nobody to share it with as hubby had to have his op today and im missing him like mad! :cry:

:( I'm sorry that he wasn't there with you. :hugs: Happy that everything went well!

Thanks hun, mixture of emotions today to say the least! lol

i know how you feel. hubby works away and is home 1wk out of 3. i had to go for a scan to check all was ok without him. was really sad that he missed out on seeing the heartbeat of our baby, considering all the other scans we have gone to for previous pregnancies only to see nothing.

That must be really hard for you guys. There's always us at BnB to be a partial substitute when you need us.
:hugs:

:hugs:

Have you been given your scan date yet?

New Year's Day is such a cool due date :) Hopefully that doesn't change when you get your scan!

Hi Rees, no hun, she said to me it would be posted out so im assuming in about a fortnight, when is yours? xx

ooops scrap that, just seen it on your ticker lol

Sorry to hear your sad, I know how you feel, my hubby works away and is home late friday nights, home for saturday then off again on Sunday early hours, so I am a wife for one day a and a single mum for 6!! I had to have a scan at 6 weeks due to spotting, I was gutted to go on my own when I really needed the support but thankfully everything was ok. Fortunately hubby has booked off our next scan being the 12 week one on 21st June so I am happy with that :)

babynotoo

Aww I dont know how you do it, hate it when mines not around, even if he does drive me mad half the time lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->