booking in

Weenie19

Reaction score
My booking in apt isn't until next weds. I'll be nearly 11 weeks! With my first pregnancy I was booked in at 8 weeks.

Do you think they'll be able to book my scan during my booking in apt? I want the NT scan and don't want to be too far gone and miss the window plus I want to give my OH enough warning to get time off to come with me.

I had my booking in appt at 11 weeks 5 days. My scan is next week when I'm 13 weeks 1 day. They didnt book mine the same day, I had to wait for a letter.

I really wanted my scan this week but they were too fully booked up.

It's annoying coz I rang at like 8 weeks to see midwife but they didn't book my first point of contact until I was over 10 weeks :growlmad:

Also it's the same day as my dads operation, which I didn't want to happen.

I think im getting worried because it all seems to have changed since I had my first and it was only 2012!
Im also not 100% on dates. The NT scan can only be done up to 13wks and 6days. If im even a bit further along it could be too late. They lost my paperwork last time too so I had to arrange my own scan at 12+4 and that was 4 weeks after booking in!
I think I might be quite firm and insist if she is not willing to book the scan on the phone that she at least fax the request while im there so I know its been sent.

God I thought id be calmer this time around lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->