Books

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
So has anyone read any good books pertaining to this area of the forum?

I personally LOVE reading books written by psychics and about real ghost stories etc.

I've read both of Concetta Bertoldi's books, 'Do Dead People Watch You Shower?' and 'Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?'... loved both. I think the first was a bit better, but both were really interesting and I enjoyed reading them. Made me feel so much better about life etc.

Now last weekend I bought a book called 'Everyday Clairvoyant' by Cyndi Dale... mainly because I thought it would be similar to Concetta Bertoldi's books. I'm not really as into it as I was with the other 2 books, but it's been an interesting book so far too. I guess reading it has interested me in chakras and I'd like to read more about that if anyone has any suggestions!

I also bought 'Spirited' by Rebecca Rosen, haven't started it, but have high hopes for it.

I read Doris Stokes autoboigrahy years and years ago and found it very interesting. Have a read at hers she is a medium, dead now though. Also Mia Dolans was interesting.

The psychic pathway is very good..I forget who wrote it but have it at home if you are interested. Sylvia brown writes some good stuff although at times she is a little out there

Im reading stairways to heaven by Lorna Byrne x

Have since added...
The Psychic Bible, The Tarot Bible, The Medium Next Door to my little library. Not done reading any though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->