Boots parenting club

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
I joined the boots parenting club ages ago. I've had some money off vouchers etc from them, but still haven't received a voucher for the changing bag. Anyone else have any problems with them?x

Mine come as one of the money off vouchers, use the voucher for changing bag when buying a pack of pampers new baby nappys you can also use 50p off voucher too x I got 2 packs of pampers new baby and changing bag for £5.50! I would double check your vouchers Hun xx

Mine come as one of the money off vouchers, use the voucher for changing bag when buying a pack of pampers new baby nappys you can also use 50p off voucher too x I got 2 packs of pampers new baby and changing bag for £5.50! I would double check your vouchers Hun xx

Mine was exactly the same! Although I didn't receive it for ages, so I reapplied for the club and received it straight away, lol.

I've got the 50p pampers new baby nappies, but there's definitely nothing on there about the changing bag :( x

I didn't receive my voucher but still managed to get my free changing bag in store! I just said I hadn't received it in the post and the girl checked with the manager & said I was fine to get it still :)

The application for me said it could take up to 4 weeks?
Im still waiting but then I only got round to joining last week! :dohh:

I joined months ago, had a magazine, had leaflets, had vouchers, but nothing for the change bag! It's the only baby club I'm joining after my experiences last time. x

Oh sorry didn't realise. Perhaps do what PP did, pop into store and ask them about the bag X

I had exactly the same issue girls, I just emailed customer services and explained the situation and they sent out the vouchers (inc the one for the change bag) straight away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->