Boppy pillow

I had been told by lots of people as well that the boppy was a must, but, I wasn't keen on the cost, as many others have said.

BUT I was giving a handy tip that I decided to take advantage of - while I haven't had my baby yet so I can't attest to how it works I can let you all know what I did - Take the 10$ boppy cover and go to your local fabric/craft store and pick up a bag of filling [foam filling is what I used] typically under 10$ [mine was 6$]. Take your cover and stuff it with as much, or as little, filling as you want! It's really nice that you can customize it to what works for you. Total cost - $16-20!

The only downer I can think of, though, is it's going to be nearly impossible to wash the cover without a mess, you would have to scoop out all the filling into a bag or something then wash, then re-fill... So we'll see if it works out here soon enough. :thumbup:
I think this is an awesome idea! To avoid having to scoop out the filling everytime it needs washed, why not purchase another cover and put it on the outside of the finished product, and then you only have to remove that and wash it? I think I might borrow your idea if I end up not liking my Nursingpillow.com one...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->