bored

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
hubby has some stupid vampire movie on and I'm bored :rofl: What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Gosh I hate when men pick the shows. And it's turning into a man's world around here.

Jayden wants action movies all the time....and Dan obliges. :dohh:

Anyhow, stepkids are over. Dan is taking the older ones to the drive-in theatre tonight and it's just me and the little ones. :happydance: Amanda hasn't been feeling too well today with a headache, etc.

Oh, and if it's not the action movies.......it's the damn play station. Or Amanda and her cartoons.

:rofl: I actually usually control the TV :blush: but he got control tonight and we're watching some vampire movie from the 90s :roll:

:hug: Sorry to hear Amanda isn't feeling well, hopefully she'll get better quickly

Sounds like a good show. NOT! LOL

I've hinted several times that I don't want to watch it :rofl: He's not listening...told me it will be over soon at 8--it ends at 9

:rofl::rofl:

Ah, someone is fibbing to you! Tsk, tsk!

:rofl: He just asked what I was doing and I said reading news because I'm bored so he asked if I wanted to watch something else but he's already watched this much, might as well finish it :rofl: and than I'm taking the remote back ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He actually believed that you were reading the news?

:rofl: I actually was reading an article about the housing market in Canada

You can tell him that we are talking about him and his silly movie :)

:rofl: I don't think he'd care as long as I'm not annoying him to change the channel

12 more minutes :happydance: :rofl: Poor guy is going to have to watch a chick flick after this

Serves him right! Find the sappiest one you can! :rofl:

It's over :rofl: He just told me we could do whatever I want to do since he made me bored :rofl:

Aww, how sweet!

Well, enjoy your time :)

:rofl: Now we're waiting for Stan to make an account and post about how bored he is!

Well,I'm not doing anything special...mostly hanging around the house(read: sofa) and eating celery (read: chips).

:rofl: I don't want him to join, this is my thing

And he bored me today too :dohh: Watching Batman and Spiderman cartoons, told me he was only watching them for Hannah :saywhat: :rofl:

If I'm not online in the next 24 hours send in emergency services because I will have got smothered by the huge pile of washing that I'm currently under:dohh: where does it come out of?:dohh: it breeds I tell ya :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->