born to be different

xxClaire_24xx

mum of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
anyone watching the programme on channel 4, I will be but be offline prob to watch it x

I have watched pretty much all of these since it started. I have sky+ it but on 4+1 as I forgot it was on so thanks for reminding me :)

I have watched pretty much all of these since it started. I have sky+ it but on 4+1 as I forgot it was on so thanks for reminding me :)

yeah me too and it feels so much closer to heart watching it this time as we have Ellie now who has her problems x

YEah I'm watching...so sad,these kids are an inspiration....

I'm so lucky harry is healthy xx

They are! It's caused a bit of an uproar amongst my friends though! The girl with SB has the least severe SB any of us has ever seen - Very upsetting for parents of kids who have it far, far worse, and children who have it worse too! Good on the BBC for representing though :)

They are! It's caused a bit of an uproar amongst my friends though! The girl with SB has the least severe SB any of us has ever seen - Very upsetting for parents of kids who have it far, far worse, and children who have it worse too! Good on the BBC for representing though :)

yes my friend son has sever SB and that little girl does have the least ive ever seen I think but still a shame to say the least, I think that it is good for the tv to show it to make peopel realise how hard it can be with a child with disabilties how severe it is or not

Yeah but when Emily was born they never knew how severe here Spina Bifida was did they :shrug: So I don't know why there's an uproar cos she doesn't have as many problems. Seems a bit silly to me.

I do love seeing updates on how they're all doing and every single year I'm surprised that Shelbie is still with her family :cry: She's amazing and her mother and stepdad are a total inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->