Both tubes blocked -- devastated

promise07

Reaction score
I had an HSG 3 years ago which showed 2 open, healthy tubes. I had to turn a bit and the radiologist had to push dye through twice, but they were open and healthy.

I had an HSG done about a month ago and I just got the results that both tubes are showing multiple blockages. I'm so crushed. They are saying our only option for assistance is IVF which DH and I can't afford right now as our insurance pays nothing.

I've been trying 10 years and I'm so tired. I want to give up but the hurt and hope in my DH's eyes as we were crying after the test results today were awful. He still has his heart set on a little one of our own. I'm just tired and crushed right now. Thanks for listening.

Sorry your going though this ,but IVF is not the only way.
there are other options just google search unblock fallopian tubes naturally, I would start with natural remedies taking serrepaptase ,Dong Quai
use a castor oil kit (castor oil, wool flannel, plastic bag, heating pad, or hot water bottle),
use herbal tampons https://www.amazon.com/Herbal-Tampon-Bacterial-Vaginosis-Vaginitis/dp/B00CDQDE2A/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8
after 7 months get another HSG, other options are clear passages and LAP.

Sorry to hear that. I don't have any advice but just wanted to send you my best wishes that you do eventually find a way to have your baby blessing :hugs:

Let me give some rays of hope. I had two etopic pregnancy leading to my left tube being removed. My right tube wasy blocked. So was told that ivf is the only options for us . I started taking serrapeptase and nattokinase plus wobenzyme to unblock ny tubes. It's been documented that these 3 enzymes eats away scar tissues in the body. I was also using some herbs I was given by naturopath. .I have been taking them quite religiously and I can attest toy you that my one and only tube remaining is wide open. .I just got a shocking Bfp yesterday at 12 dpo . I still don't know if the baby made it to the womb but am just hoping for the bedt

Let me give some rays of hope. I had two etopic pregnancy leading to my left tube being removed. My right tube wasy blocked. So was told that ivf is the only options for us . I started taking serrapeptase and nattokinase plus wobenzyme to unblock ny tubes. It's been documented that these 3 enzymes eats away scar tissues in the body. I was also using some herbs I was given by naturopath. .I have been taking them quite religiously and I can attest toy you that my one and only tube remaining is wide open. .I just got a shocking Bfp yesterday at 12 dpo . I still don't know if the baby made it to the womb but am just hoping for the bedt

Wow Congratulations:happydance:

Both of my tubes are blocked as well, I'm going to do the lap next month and pray for a bfp in july

My tubes tended to block and that led to an ectopic where I lost my left tube. After they cleared the tubes via hsg or lap there is a window where they remain clear (assuming you don't have a condition like endo or are a smoker). I managed to get pregnant within 3 cycles of my remaining tube being cleared so it is possible. I second the other posters too about supplements that help to clear the tubes. I was taking them this time around and so far so good with this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->