Botox - Thoughts?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Been having a look at Botox/fillers and am contemplating whether or not i think its worth it, both on the effects and cost wise.

Has anyone else had it or are considering it? Or do you have any thoughts on the whole process in general?

I dont need it now but i like to look at my options, you know "investigate" things lol

Its such a common procedure nowadays, yet i dont know one person who's had it done!!

by the time you feel that you need it and i hope thats a long time away young lady(LOL) there will probably be something new and better on the market and you will be able to buy botox in asda

Lou
xxx

if you want it get it done in the future hun then its up to you. i think you look lovely as you are but if you want it get it done. personally i have nothing against botox - i think it can improve ones appearance. i know one person who got it done around her eyes and it did improve the appearance of the lines and she looked more youthful. she was in her 40's - far older than you are.

if i don't lose my jelly belly hubby is going to buy me a tummy tuck next year - might get my boobs lifted at the same time. :happydance: :happydance:

:hug:

Christine
XXX

I perosnally wouldn't have it done, you can make expressions with your face, hence no lines

Been wondering about botox myself polo!

botox scares me im all for nipping and tucking but putting things in creeps me out i know about your boobies not personally digging at you just the thought of it being done to me makes my skin go all yukky

im definitely not against it, i have pre pregnancy lost 6 stone, now im pregnant and will prob need to loss another 6 stone by the time i am finished that includes the weight i have gained through pregnancy and i can assure i will need a tummy tuck!!! hubby said i can have one but will have to save for one first.
i just think PP is too young for botox and looks far too good to need it

Lou
xxx

Thanks girls, i should hope i dont have enough wrinkles to warrant botox at the grand old age of 22 lol

There are sooooo many things on the market now, fillers and all sorts to plump this out and do this and do that its madness. Not necessarily bad but its crazy how "cosmetic" surgery has come along in recent years.

For the sake of about £300 to last 6 months i dont actually think is that bad. Not that i would have that kind of money laying around but oen could easily spend that much on potions and lotions over the space of 6 months trying to get rid of thr wrinkles anyway.

No cream works out there! Trust me :)

I just turned 29 yesterday and lines are starting to pop up.. For some reason, it seems like having the baby aged me loads. So I have an appt with my derm on Nov 25 for a little Botox, as its actually starting to get me depressed and totally freak me out...

pre preg at age 31 i was repeatedly asked for id to buy alcohol lol (loved it) now aged 32 i look like i've been round the block SEVERAL times, sooooooo unfair. i'd contmeplate 'things' to make me feel better about myself. i don;t know anyone who's had botox though....sorry. ( PP, you don't need it)

i too have been looking into it pp, it is definitely something i am considering, you look fab honey x

I am interested in those temporary fillers that last 6 month , heard that they are better and more natural fresh up for the younger clientele.

I was thinking of some for a treat after LO.

my best friend has had it loads, i go with her to hold her hand, she goes to a local hospital where a private doctor practises, it looks painful as she bleeds slightly she says it stings but its not that painful...shes 44 and very glamorous, nice figure beautiful clothes etc, she did have a few lines..i must say she looked fab after even oh noticed a diff!!
no matter what anyone else says its what you want to do, before doing it though make sure you are doing it for the right reasons!
h x

I would do it definately. Im alre4ady getting eye lines and smile lines at 22 so god knows what Im going to look like in 10 years time.

While we're at it, book me in for a nose job, liposuction (tummy and chin), boob uplift....

xxx

My grand mother gets botox and it does wonders! She looks like she's 10-15 younger. I think it's nice when it's used with moderation. I've seen people that are addicted to it and their faces look like balloons and have no expressions what so ever!

i'd just make sure you really look into someone good ... i've seen shows about all sorts of things like that going wrong, so that you have no expression and can't tell if you're smiling or frowning..

but i think if it's something you want to do, go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->