Botox - Thoughts?

I think it's fine occasionally- one of my old co-workers swore up and down on it. And he was a guy!

Personally, I'm freaked out about injecting botulism toxin into my face, but that is my opinion. Do your research, make sure you look at all the pros and cons before you make your decision. Worked in outpatient surgery where they did cosmetics and saw the good and bad results of all of that stuff. Make sure you talk to a reputable doctor with a history of good outcomes no matter what you decide. :D

The thought of it freaks me out too tbh. Just can't imagine putting something foreign (as in a foreign object not something from a foreign country) inside my body. Especially not my FACE!! But then again I had a lip piercing when I was younger and loved it. Hmm

My MIL has had both done and she looked fab! her skin looked really dewey and glowing so was definitley good for her (she normally looks like a haggard old bag :rofl:).

I would definitley consider Botox in the forehead - i'm far to expressive when i talk and i'm getting lines but i think once or twice a year is max otherwise you go all scary looking like Ms Kidman!! She looked great when she was pregnant as she couldn't do it then!

So thinking i might have Botox done next month as my local clinic as a special offer on - or might have a fringe cut instead. Fringe is cheaper! :hugs:

My step mum to be is a botox nurse and she is always fully booked. It must be a good thing lol.
She did my dad about 4/5 months ago and it still hasn't worn off. But apparently fillers in your lips sting like fuck, I was gunna get her to do mine but I soon changed my mind lol! xx

Surely once you start this though you'll need more and more and it gets quite addictive doesn't it having surgery and botox and stuff, you start to get fixated on a certain look and have to maintain it psychologicaly. My mum's always told me to cleanse tone and moisturise and remember to take my make up off at night, i always forget lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->