bottle warmers

i bought a bottle warmer for the car n ive never used it complete waste of money lol i carry hot water round in a flask and it keeps hot for hours

Just wondered if it would be easier and cheaper than using the kettle all the time.

well u can always heat up the bottle usin the hot tap i do that sometimes wen zanes crying and cant wait lol

It is alot easier and cheaper than the kettle! I use it for baby food too x

oh 110% waste of money for me my son only had warm bottles when he was very young after that he wanted it a little cooler so just made his bottle about 30 minutes before he was due one and let it cool down to the correct temperature now he only has warm bottles at bedtime or when hes poorly

i agree with toria, our's was really good when we first used the avent bottles, as we had the avent bottle warmers, then we switched to mam's, should have brought the mothercare one which i believe is pretty much universal (found that out today in mothercare that it fitted mam's) i no its going to be so much use when heating food as it has all the different food settings. x

I bought a 2nd hand Avent one on ebay for £5 and it's really been worth it - even though we hardly ever use bottles! Would definitely recommend it x

I never ended up buying one and in a way im glad. When i warm my LO's battles i just use hot tap water or i use the kettle of necessary...cheaper and does the same job xx

I ripped open one I had wrapped for Christmas because I was fed up trying to warm them with hot water. I don't know how I survived the last 2 weeks without it. It is defintely worth it!! I have the first years quick warmer and it works great,warms it perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->