Bottled water

I refill mine for a bit (usually with squash) then get a new one

I will a couple times but i prefer bottled or distilled...i have a water distiller tap...so i use that water for drinking and cooking :)

I don't due to heating up of bottles etc. I used to until it came out about bottles heating up in cars etc can cause cancer due to chemicals in plastic reacting with heat and leeching into water. We use reusable bottles

Yep. Ollie likes to drink out of a sports cap but won't use a sport bottle so we have no choice!

I do my best to use a refillable water bottle and avoid bottled water as much as possible. It's really hard on the planet.

We only use reusable bottles/ glasses and fill them with tap water that has been filtered through the fridge.

Bottled water is not just bad for the Earth, it is bad for your health as chemicals from the plastic leach into the water. I also would not want to spend the money given that most bottled water is just tap water that has been put in a bottle for convenience sake.

IMO bottled water is for travelling and those rare times when you are out and about and need to buy one because you didn't bring your reusable. Horrible waste of resouces and money.

No i never reuse bottles I just get another. We do recycle them though.

I don't due to heating up of bottles etc. I used to until it came out about bottles heating up in cars etc can cause cancer due to chemicals in plastic reacting with heat and leeching into water. We use reusable bottles

I saw that warning too, it came up on my facebook feed. But apparently there isn't much truth in it https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/healthyliving/cancercontroversies/Plasticbottles/

I don't drink much bottled water any more but when I do I will re-use for a day or two, then throw out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->