Bottlefeeding

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to know, who is bottlefeeding their baby since they have been 3 weeks or more? Or who decided to bottlefeed their baby?

I`m actually bottlefeeding my baby and giving breast maybe twice a day, which is not much at all... And my milk supply is not that much anyway. I just dunno what to do shall i start bottlefeeding my baby now?

I feel so guilty as well, but i really can`t cope with breastfeeding, its hard sometimes.

Do you actually put on weight if you stop breastfeeding?

You do whatever you feel is right glam girl :hugs:
I had the same problems,i didnt have the supply so was doing breast and bottle then i thought i could go exclusively breast but it went tits up it felt i was starving her.
I am now doing bottle and breast still. She has approx 65% bottle and 35% breast.
You can do both fine but they dont tell you that.
I do breast for one feed in the night and early morning and sometimes in the afternoon depending whats going on etc then top up with a bottle if she is still hungry.
I felt guilty about the not going totally breastfeeding but i feel better in myself now that i have made a decision and am sticking to it.
My ultimate aim was to get her into some sort of routine and to be honest the bottle is helping a great deal!
:baby: :hugs:

i do both also , max got his first bottle at 3 days old :( he had a peanut tongue ..now he gets the boob each feeding then th bottle to top him off ! i found the playtex drop ins did not confuse him as much .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->