Bottles on the go?

ac2010

Reaction score
What's the best way to make a bottle up for on the go?

We make up bottles before we go and use little thermos type bags to keep them warm.

Don't they only last for 2 hours tho?

We've never had any issues. I put them in while they're still quite hot and then cool them down just before I need them. I figured that keeping them hot will delay bacteria growth. I only tend to use them within a few hours anyway.

Another option is to do freshly boiled water, then put in the bottle bag. Then buy some little plastic pots and put your measure of powder in them - then you can just chuck it in the water when you need it. If we're going to be out for a long time I'll usually take 1 bottle completely made up, and a couple of bottles of hot water with little pots of powder.

If we're going to someone's house I'll use the bottle bag to transport them then put them in the fridge at the other end.

Wouldn't you also need some boiling water to sterilise the powder? It's confusing lol! Using travel bottles the now.

It depends how quickly im going to need it. If its within a couple of hours I make it before we go and let it cool. If its longer I take a flask of hot water and make it while im out. If we go out for day and im going to needs a few bottles a take ready made cartons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->