Bought first thing for our baby =]

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Yesterday me and my OH were in town and I saw a baby play mat/gym thing. Its by fisher price and has lots of little things for baby to look at including lights I absolutely loved it. It was on offer from £55 to £40 in Argos and as I work there I got it for £36 I just had to buy it there and then (as they only had the one in stock not that I needed an excuse) but I am very happy with it and definately at that price.

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3486937/Trail/searchtext%3EFISHER+PRICE+PLAY+MAT.htm[/URL]

Dont know if this link works other wise the cat number is 348/6937

What baby bargains has anyone else recently purchased? I love bargains hehe.

xxx

Very cute :) :) ....
I have tonnes of bargains lol, I love a bragain . xx .

Yehh lol I was just thinking that. My buy doesnt sound as much like a bargain now =[ xxx

Just had a look at the little gym hayley, its loveely i want one Lol Good Buy ! :)x

:happydance: That first purchase is always special!

I have bought a few things like onesies and diapers to stock up on, crib lol the list goes on but for us the one special purchase that we have wanted since before we even tried to have a baby was gucci shoes as the first pair and a tiffany's silver rattle.

Great deal CUTE!!! I want one too!

That is so cute, I want one now.
We haven't bought anything other than nappies at the moment and there were no bargains there :rofl:

also me and oh aint baught anythink yet bt his mum has been stocking up on nappies and baby wipes and talc etc.. we dont want to jinx the whole thing by goin and buying something b4 the 12 week mark hehe x

I love putting things on watch on ebay and then seeing if they go cheap then bidding at the last min :happydance:

I'm waiting until after x-mas to buy anything, and hoping my presents will be baby stuff!

I cant wait to start buying!! How exciting!! :happydance: ..and double exciting if its a bargin too!! :happydance:

im waiting for jan sales !!!

Also.. i did sneakly buy a unisex bib today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->