bounty packs 1p

leighbaby

yummy mummy
Reaction score
apparently you can get bounty packs for 1p at sainsburys - it isn't all sainsburys though...they are on the shelves with the other baby things like nappies.

are they not normally free

they are but only one per person with the bounty vouchers.
maybe they have loads close to the use by dates?

unless you are me...in which case Bounty keep sending me vouchers saying I haven't picked my pack up! lol

They are for those with Bounty Vouchers.

I'm having real problems getting my bounty pack.

I've been to various Sainsburys, Boots and Asda and nowhere seems to have them. In fact, I went to three different stores yesterday plus another two earlier in the week and all stores have said they are having problems getting them in since December.

Has anyone else had problems?

^^^ yup, i had issues with mu first one and still having issues with the new one. Bloody annoying!

i still havent had any packs i dunno how you go about gettin them ive read alo about the boots changin bag how do i try an get it xx

boots bag you join their parenting club & get a voucher sent , the bounty packs you can do online @ bounty or there should be a viucher in 1 of the books your mw "should " of given you x

ive never had a bounty pack lol, has a look in our sainsburys but nothing :(

bounty have a message on their webby saying sainsburys distrbution is a problem but you should be able to get them if you check their store finder. id suggest calling and asking if hey have any before you troll all the way down there, but my nearest sainsburys is miles away. ill be calling first tho. see bounty website ( i cant post a link yet cos im a newbie)

All the packs I have had so far are rubbish - wouldnt even pay 1p for them - they are supposed to be free!!

The only decent one was the one I got while in hospital- had full size bottle of Comfort fabric conditioner and johnsons wipes.

yeah the one in hops is the best cos you ahve done all the hard work LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->