Bounty Photos, anyone getting them?

soozys1902

MUM OF 1
Reaction score
Well so far i have not recieved any bounty pack or received any from hospital but then im always else where while going to appiontment. :dohh: im just lazy at remembering.

I was just wondering how many of us our getting the photos done? and does anyone know how much they are?

Im hoping to get a few photos done and keyrings for the family.

when i had my son the photos wernt that good (my own came out better) and they were way too overpriced!!

I might do, not sure yet as don't know an awful lot about it xx

my sister got them but cant remember how much they where. I was also gonna do my own and see if i could take them to a proper printing shop but dont know where i could get the keyrings tho. If its too expensive i would not bother with bounty.

The cheeky cow who was doing them stormed into my room crying "photograph time!!!!"

Only to see I was in a room alone and my baby was in intensive care.

So the inconsiderate cow wasnt getting nowt from me.

Besides the photos we got ourselves, Bounty would never have managed!

Edit: Thats a lot of money for picture you could EASILY take yourself and do far more with it!

I was willing to pay up to say £20 for a set of pics but that's ridiculous! I think it might be better putting them on photobox or similar site and order them from there!

what we did was let bounty set up for the photos with blankets arranged etc then when she'd gone we left Jayden in the same position and took our own!

There are places where you can upload your photos and they will put them into keyrings etc for you i know tesco do some things but not sure about keyrings but its worth looking into

I think they're overpriced and weirdly I'm bothered about what they do with the photos they take, I won't be having them taken I'll get hubby to take some early and I'll take others while I'm in hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->