bowl movement everytime LO feeds?

ButterflyLuvx

Reaction score
Hi,

My son has just past 4 weeks old and he poops after every feed, is this normal?

His poo is yellow in color (tmi)

He poos so much! Everytime I change his nappy there's something in there.

Same here! My LO is 5 weeks and will go after every feed and sometimes in between! Deff normal according to my doctor.

Very normal, my dd did it every.single.time she nursed. If not during, then it was immediately after.

Thanks ladies.

Also does anyone else's other breast leak constantly whilst baby is feeding on the other one?

I'm always changing bras and tops lol I'm going through around 100+ breast pads a week :o

Yup, I leak everywhere. No one told me breastfeeding would be so messy! My letdown must be pretty heavy because milk leaks out of his mouth and all over my shirt almost every time.

So does mine!

Its not so nice at nighttime when I lay down and feed him my milk leaks all down the middle of my boobs snd all down my back.

My DD was a mega pooper too! This was after my boy who rarely pooped, his record was 11 days I think - that was a doozy!
I'm also a leaker too.
Both these thing do calm down with time xx

Yep. You'll miss all those poops and worry when they stop being as frequent!!! It's a good, healthy sign.

As for the leaking I was the same. I used to have to put a nappy or two muslins down the other side.

It's sorted itself after a couple of months.

Bamboo washable pads are way better. Xx

Yep lots of poos here - 5/6 a day at least and all mustard coloured!!

My DD was pooping during/after every feed so we were going through a ton of nappies! Its only the last week or so that they have reduced slightly, still pooping several times a day though.

X

The poo issue is normal, my lo started to slow on the poo n went down to once every day, then every other day, were now back to once a day....just u wait till it's coming out of the sides of the nappy haha

Tommie tippee breast pads I find are the best but muslins are a god send!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->