Boy am I glad to have found you!

coley144

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I've been surfing around the net looking for a site like this and finally found it! I'm Coley, been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. I'm 38 and so in a bit of a hurry.

I'm engaged to my lovely fella and we're getting married in August. Everything would be great except that I can't seem to get pregnant.

We're under a consultant who at the first appointment told me to lose lots of weight. So I'm on the Cambridge Diet and have, so far, lost 53 pounds. He says he won't treat me, if I need it, until my BMI is under 35. I'm quite short (and quite fat!) so that's still a way away.

This last month my diet stopped working and instead of 10 pounds a month I only lost 3! It's been pretty hard sticking to the diet, being hungry all this time, and not losing anything. The only thing I consolled myself with was that I thought maybe this was the month and that's why I wasn't losing.

Anyway I came on today so that's the end of that pipe dream.

We're back at the consultants today which I'm not really looking forward to. I think he won't believe I've been sticking to the diet. The next test they have to do is check if my tubes are blocked - but they won't unblock them until my BMI is under 35 (its about 39 now).

So that's my intro - sorry it's so long and moany!

welcome to the site Coley and massive congratulations on such a fab weight loss!!! Hopefully they will discover what the hold up is soon and you'll hit that 35 bmi target quickly aswell. Good luck getting your BFP!! (Stands for Big Fat Positive+) sure you'll soon pick up all the lingo lol.

Hi Coley, from Colsy:) Wishing you loads of luck. I hope you find everyone on here as friendly and helpful as I have so far.

xx

Thanks for the lovely welcome. I'll head over to your long term TTC section and introduce myself there. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->