Boy and Girl Names

braddys

Reaction score

We have no idea what we are having until next week .. hopefully! We have a few names and would love your opinions.

Any help is much appreciated :thumbup:

BOY

Riley Jaden ( always loved this)
Leo Daniel ( after his daddy)

GIRL

Kaitlin Ava ( always loved)
Alivia Darcey ( I love Olivia but like the spelling with an A to make it different)

I love the name Riley! :) I would love Olivia but I'm personally not a huge fan of most alternative spellings. I really see Olivia as being related to olives so it's hard for me to wrap my head around Alivia.

Good luck with the birth with a healthy baby :)

love riley jaden and kaitlin ava :)
i'm honestly not a fan of alternate spellings either... being someone who constantly has their name misspelled, it can be irritating and frustrating.

I love the name Olivia, spelled the original way. At first glance I would have not thought Alivia was Olivia. Olivia is a family name...the family member actually does not like the name.

Riley I really, really like.

I hope the baby complies and you are able to find out the sex.

Like Leo Daniel and Olivia with an O. Agree with the PP's Re alternate spellings.
Other ideas - Olive, Livy or Liv.
:flower:

I love Riley Jaden but prefer it spelt Jayden and Kaitlin Ava, I like Alivia but prefer it with an O, i think if u spelt it with the A she might end up correcting a lot of people of the spelling xx

I love the name Riley Jaden! My son's name is Jayden, which i love!!!!! And Riley is on my list for baby #2! Leo Daniel is really cute too... either way... they are both great names!

I love Kaitlin Ava & Alivia (not keen on Darcey). I also like this spelling better than the traditional "Olivia" bc it's not as popular... and seems softer to me! We considered "Alyvia" bc i like the nn. "Aly" (not a fan of the nn. "Liv" or "Livvy").

What about "Ava Katelyn" -- Ava is such a pretty name!

Maybe you should wait until the baby is born and see which of your two options suit him/her better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->