Boy do i feel bad :(

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Over the weekend my mum had Brooke and asked if id noticed her pulling her ear, which i hadnt. So i kept an eye on her and she seemed ok and didnt seem to do it. I thought she was fine as it wasnt sore and she wasnt bothered by it.

Yesterday her ear and her cheek came up really red so i took her to the doctors this morning and it turns out she has an ear infection

And ive left her like that since the weekend, how bad do i feel? The first time my baby gets sick and i didnt even notice :cry:

:hug: Don't beat yourself up over it :hugs: It's hard to tell when babies are sick/not feeling well because they can't really tell you about it Hope Brooke feels better soon

:hugs::hug::hugs:

We're new to this hun, I probally wouldn't have thought too much of it myself. Hope she feels better soon xXx

Dont worry hun we all do it and make little mistakes....its not like babies can tell us they have ear ache we have to guess out of 101 things it could possibly be especially when they are crying hope little Brooke is ok x x x

Don't feel bad - Livvy pulls her ears when she is tired, babies do different things - and as soon as you noticed the redness you took her straight to the docs so don't beat yourself up! x

aaawwww hun, how are u supposed to no, like above lilly plays with her ears wen she is tired, and she touches every part of her body to investigate it, so its not your fault, at least she is been treated now. xxx i hope is better soon. xxx

aw hun dont feel bad at least its sorted now and brooke will feel better soon xx

AWW dont worry hun we all make mistakes and u werent to know that was why se was pulling her ear x
:hug:
hope she feels better soon x

you havent done anything wrong hun, she didnt see her pulling her ears and when they were red you took her to the doctors

hope Brooke feels better soon

Lou
xxx

awww dont feal guilty hun, like you said you checked and couldnt see anything wrong. she will be fine xx

:hugs: You're a fab mom. Don't beat yourself up over it.

dont feel guily....we are learners and these thngs happen!!! xxx

AwwWw hun dw.. 1 minute their ill then they're not..!! morgans like it alot..!

Don't feel guilty! If it didn't seem to be bothering her you can't blame yourself for not knowing! :hugs:

How gorgeous and grown up is she looking in your avatar btw?! :D x

:hugs:
I can't say anyone would notice it.:hugs:
Hope she feels better soon!

Dont worry... babies are hard to figure out... its not your fault.

:hugs: don't feel bad sweetie, you certainly wasn't to no, maddi pulls on her ear all the time, esp, when sleepy :hugs: hope she feels better soon :hugs: x

Aww hun, don't feel bad, if your mum made you aware of it and you were looking for it and you obviously didn't notice anything then it probably wasn't hurting her that much - if it had been really playing her up you would have known about it, with out her crying out in pain it's pretty hard to notice an ear infection as its inside and when in did become obvious that there was something wrong you took her to the dr's - you can't have done anymore :hugs:

:hugs: hope little Brooke is better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->