Boy or girl? What do you think your having? :)

I think girl but I don't know if it's because I really want a girl :haha: I haven't gained any weight and I gained weight quickly with my three boys. Also the Ramzi method says it's a girl.

I want a boyyyyyy but am thinking girl again... this is our last baby so we'll see! I have an early gender scan on July 30th when I'm 15.5 weeks so can't wait to find out!

Yes we all have to post when we have had the gender confirmed!!

Girl for me I think xx not finding out though

I'm only 4 - 5 weeks in (I guess we count from the start of the last period?) and hubby insists it's a girl already :haha:

I don't mind either way. It's my first so..... as long as it sticks and is healthy, I'll be happy :)

I'd love a boy and this pregnancy so far has been completely different to my girls, everyone thinks boy but I know deep down we will have another girlie. I've just got a gut feeling like I had on my dd2. We are definitely finding out so will update!!

My husband is hoping for a boy, I'm hoping for a girl. I told a friend tonight that I'm hoping for kittens. :) She laughed, and said "not velociraptors?" Then she said that kittens would be cheaper. LOL

I'd love a boy and this pregnancy so far has been completely different to my girls, everyone thinks boy but I know deep down we will have another girlie. I've just got a gut feeling like I had on my dd2. We are definitely finding out so will update!!

Love your username!

I think everyone who has either 2 boys and wanted a girl or 2 girls and wanted a boy with their 3rd should've gotten together to swap recipes. Like book club. But without the wine :haha:

I am thinking boy, have no idea why but would a love.

+tivethoughts! U have boys same age as me, one is nearly on the same day actually! It's funny u say about ur sickness as with both my boys I felt so so ill all day but when I was pregnant last time (miscarriage) I only felt ill after about 3pm (school run time!!) I thought that time was a girl but never got to know. I am only 4 weeks and I am not having many signs yet but will check back when I do!!

Good luck girls!!

I'm hoping for a boy, heartbeat resembles a boy.. But I just really don't know! I've always thought I'd have this intuition and I would just KNOW. But I'm completely blank! :haha:

I think I'm having a boy. Hubby wants a baby boy so bad. this is our first..

My gut instinct says boy.......will hopefully find out this week through Harmony

I have been having strong dreams it's a boy, hubby wants a boy but I'm really hoping girl! I have heard theories that you dream the opposite of what you're having!

Love your username!

I think everyone who has either 2 boys and wanted a girl or 2 girls and wanted a boy with their 3rd should've gotten together to swap recipes. Like book club. But without the wine :haha:

Haha! Great idea! It is a little girl! Mummies instinct is always right!

I reeeallllyyyyyy want a girl but I have a feeling it's going to be a boy!

Ah Gym you found out how exciting! Also, so nice to know either way and to be able to bond with baby from the start.

I find out in 4 weeks! I can't remember when I was last on here but I had a MC at 6.5 weeks in July but now am almost 9 weeks preg with baby #3 again! Hooray!

Still totally convinced I am having a girl. Always have thought so ever since DS2 was a few months old that my 3rd would be a girl. And then one of my friends who had 2 boys said she was convinced her 3rd was a girl. Absolutely. But it was a boy!

I just have to totally prepare myself if it's another boy to be completely at peace that this is what I am meant to have.

Beejing pink dust to us both!! Even though it's too late now haha

Hello! Thought I'd join. I did that Chinese calendar test from the first page and that said girl, I did the ring in a hair test the other night and it said boy, but this evening it's saying girl. I'm 9 weeks and will be doing the harmony test at the end of this month so I'll get to find out the gender for sure then!

My hubby wants a boy so badly. I'd love a girl, but I think I'd be just as happy with a boy. I have absolutely zero instinctual feelings either way, seriously no clue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->