Boy or Girl?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
WTT ladies, are any of you hoping for either a boy or a girl when you do finally TTC? Or just happy with whatever you get??

I really would like my first baby to be a boy, as it was just me and my sister when i was growing up & i always wanted a brother. So ideally would love to end up having two babies, oldest boy and then a girl. But we don't always get what we ask for do we!! And as some ladies have real trouble TTC (who knows, i could be one of them) I shall be happy with what i'm given!

Also do you think you will want to find out the sex of the baby or have it as a surprise? I like the idea of it being a surprise...but if OH wanted to know then i'd have to know too, couldnt cope with him knowing and me not!

I don't mind too much, but I think a boy would be nice first :)

I would want to know the gender, I'm not the type to be patient lol.

I don't mind what we have

I don't want to know either as it is something to look forward to

I don't really care, if it was a boy it would be nice because my son would have a built in best friend and if it was a girl I would have someone to play dress up with. Either way I feel I would be really happy.

i don't mind really - in my mind though i had always thought it might be a girl! i have 2 nephews and no little girls in the family so it would be fab, but a boy would have 2 little playmates ... cliche but "I just want them to be healthy"...!

I would prefer a girl because i value the really close relationship i have with my my, but i'd be happier with either.

I think i'd want to know, i'm impatient xx

I would be happy with either. But I already have a girl, we are only planning on having two children - so one of each would be nice :)

I wouldn't mind either but I know H2B would love a little girl.

I wouldn't really mind. Kinda wanted a boy first, but then again I've got a beautiful name picked out for a girl, I'm in love with it! Also my little brother is a right handful, and my little sister is like I was when I was a baby....very good!!!

At the moment I'm verging towards girl, but at the same time I really did want to make sure I got at least one boy in there! Lol!

xx

I'd be happy with either one, but I grew up in a house with four sisters and always wanted a brother too! So a boy wouldn't be bad either ;)

I think I'd like a boy first, but if it was a girl I wouldn't be disappointed or anything. I'd want to know what I was having but I reckon OH would want us to keep it a surprise.

I would LOVE a baby boy first! That way, if i had a little girl afterwards, she can have a big brother to look after her at school! But either way, i'd just want them to be healthy.

x x x

I'd love to have 3girls as i was one of 3 :)

I have a boy, he is awesome. I would totally be ok with another boy. I sort of want one of each, but worried about girl drama. I tend to be one of the guys so to deal with a girly girl would throw me out of my element LOL. I would seriously be ok either way. :D Happy and healthy!

^ Me too :laugh2:

That's why I wanted like 3 boys....but then I fell in love with this name and....what can I say? :blush::happydance:

i really wanted a boy, so didnt find out te sex turned out be a girl lol
so next id like a boy, but be easier if i had a girl haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->