Boy or Girl?

Haylee.

Day dreamer
Reaction score
Wether it is your first or your 10th, if you had a choice, what would you chose and why? Boy or Girl

I am very bored and curious :ninja:

:dust:

This will be our first LO, and I would like a little boy, My OH would like a little girl.

I woul like a boy first so he can be the big brother :haha: I was the big sister and always wished I had an older brother to look after me and OH wants a little girl because he has 4 brothers, no sisters and would love a little girl to call his own.

But in the end, we are happy with whatever we are blessed with (when the time comes that is lol)

Hi Haylee

On one hand I would love a little girl as I already have 2 gorgeous nephews but on the other I too would love a little boy first to be the older brother so I don't mind :shrug: as long as they're happy and healthy that's all that matters :flower:

Waaay too many boys on both sides here so a girl would be quite the novelty. I vote girl. (But really I would be delighted with either. Happy and healthy is all I care about.)

Boy because my DH says we're not stopping until we have a boy and I'd rather not have 10 kids...:haha:

I picked a boy. I'm really indecisive about this, though lol.
I want a little boy to be a "Big Brother", too. And I just adore all of the little boy's clothing, especially button-up shirts and little ties and whatnot!
Then again, I really want a girl because OH has none in his immediate family, and I think a little baby girl would be so good for him.

I don't know! Lmao.

I picked girl. I already have a little girl, and I just think if #2 was also a girl that they'd be more likely to get on and play better together. (And I think it'd be adorable to have the option to get them a matching outfit or two.)

Or course, at this stage, I don't really mind, and as I already have a girl it'd be nice to have one of each.

Before we found out the sex of my daughter I always imaged I'd have the older big brother - younger sister thing. But if I'm honest, I was thrilled when I found out she was a girl.

I picked girl. We love our little boy a lot, but we'd love to have a decent mix. We're planning on having three children, so getting a girl "out of the way" (gosh, that sounds horrible, but I swear I don't mean it Like That) would make pregnancy #3 fun to be surprised by. We'll be surprised by #2 either way (I don't believe in "peeking"), but it'd be fun to have a girl. Not that we wouldn't be overjoyed either way. :)

I have two boys, hence my "handle" :)...of course, I want a girl, although another healthy baby is the only thing I really want!

I have two boys so I'd really like a girl. There hasn't been a girl born in the family for 19 years!

I vote boy. I want a "little man". I think they are just so adorable. My brother was such a "boy" and I definitely want that little guy running around in a diaper and cowboy boots.

That being said, a little girl would just be to cute. I swear she would have every man in my family wrapped! And when they are little they are soooo sweet.

Honestly, I just want a healthy happy baby with my one and only!:cloud9:

I don't have neither one yet but if I had a choice between the two. I would definitely choose to have a girl but then again I am like some of you guys I would like a boy so he can be the big brother to take care of his little sister.

I want a girl! I love little girls but I would be just as happy with a boy.

Now that i have my little girl i would love a little boy. My daughter is such a daddy's girl so i want a mummy's boy lol!!

But of course i wouldn't be upset if it was another little girl coz i love my little lady.

Im trying for no 1 and would love a girl as have 2 nephews and a biy heavy family. Ph wud prefer a boy first then a girl second. Will be happy either way and will defintely be cheating so i can pick stuff before they arrive lol!

Hmmmm
I have always said I would prefer a boy first but recently been leaning more towards a girl....we have lots of girls in our family and would be nice to have a boy....as always I do not mind as long as happy and healthy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->