boy parts ended up being cord ?!?!

AdriansMama

Mama to 3 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
I went for a scan at 15+1 and was told boy based on the potty shot but it took the tech alost an hour looking and having me flip around to try to see as the cord was tucked between bavies legs. Ultimately she said baby appeared to be a boy based on this potty shot. I finally got around to looking at my cd of pictures today only to find another picture where by babies boy parts are actually an entire umbilical cord ! What do you ladies think still team blue ? Any hint of team pink ? Or no gender clues at all? Screenshot_2015-12-08-16-21-34.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-09-14-24-01.jpg
Here a other one from the same view at the techs "boy" (cord) shot. Top line isn't even attached 😕

Sorry I can't see the scans clearly- but on my video at 14w4d I saw what I thought was a winky but I was unsure so I sent the video to my sister who is a paediatrician to ask her advice and she told me what I was seeing is the cord! It was a potty shot from below. I find out on the 22ND so I can only confirm it then. But I guess it is def possible to get it wrong esp if it's still early days.

Are u going for another scan soon? And how far along wil u be?

Ooh yay not too much longer bet u can't wait hehe.

Hope u get to see baby clearly don't forget to update!

Hmm....idk....I want to say girl! But with not a clear shot I don't want to put money on it. Can't wait for update

I called and asked if I could go back since it was elective and was basically told if I was told a gender I don't get to go back unless I want to pay another $50. So I guess when I go for my 20 week on Monday if it comes back as anything but boy I'm going to kick up a fuss u til I get another 3d scan lol

I'm leaning pink but pics aren't clear

Good luck

Tricky! Definitely not an obvious boy! Good luck for Monday :)

It is hard to tell really but good luck for Monday! :)

I'm OK with having another boy I made peace with that r weeks ago lol its more the fact that I paid for a scan to be told the gender and she spent the whole 45 minutes trying to figure it out and now I'm no farther ahead. :(

I am not seeing anything jump out at me to be definite either way, but I am leaning 80% :blue: and 20% :pink: only because the first pick looks like a winky and I don't see any :pink: lines in the others.

EDIT to say: I am not an expert though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->